I can’t believe that it’s this time of year again! Amazing how fast the time goes, huh?
Though we should be thankful every day, I’m glad that we do have a day set apart to really think about our blessings. And oh boy, am I blessed! Here’s just a few of the bountiful blessings that I have:
- I am so thankful first and foremost, for my Savior Jesus Christ. Without Him, I would have nothing. He’s provided for me in everything, and I am just so thankful that He would love a wretch like me. It is so reassuring to know that it’s not about me, but it’s all about what He did on the cross for me. My Father is so incredible! It’s all because of Him. I hope to give Him the glory in everything that I do, because He so deserves it.
- I am so thankful for this baseball community here at MLBlogs and the community of Padres fans through other blogs. It’s been so much fun to meet some of you and cheer on the Padres together. Hyun Young, John, the guys at Gaslamp Ball and RJ’s Fro, Steve, keep up the great work. I am honored to be a part of such a strong core of Padres bloggers.
- I am so thankful for the Padres’ season this year. Man, that was fun. It was so great to have a winning team here in San Diego, and I really hope that we’ll be able to continue that. I mean, so many people didn’t think we were going to go anywhere, but we were a first place team for almost the entire season. Especially for Padres fans, that’s a lot of be thankful for.
- I am so thankful for all my friends and mentors at my church and youth group. You guys mean so much to me, and I don’t know what I would do without you. Thank you so much for loving me, for laughing with me, for crying with me, for being there through everything. I am truly blessed to be in such a tight-knit body of believers. I love you all so much!!
- I am so thankful for Kevin Kouzmanoff. That dude is just so amazing, and I’m so glad that he was able to play in San Diego for three years. I was at Boomers last night, and I got to drive the #5 go-kart twice and I was like, man, I miss that dude. He is just way too cool. I am also really thankful that I’m not obsessed with the guys that everyone likes like Robert Pattison and Zac Efron, who are basically unaccesable. I’ve seen Kouz many, many times, I’ve gotten his autograph, I’ve sat next to him for a picture. He is a very real person in my life, and I’m so thankful for my baby :)
- I am so thankful for this blog and all my readers. I love being able to tell you guys my thoughts about the Padres and being able to hear your reactions. And even if you don’t comment that much, I know that you are reading, because this blog is in the top 10 fan blogs on MLBlogs.com. That just blows my mind. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for putting this blog in there and for keeping me there. I am so thankful for this blog and for all of your guys. I know I say it over and over again, but without you guys, there would be no purpose to this blog. I can’t thank you enough. You guys are just amazing!!!!!
I hope that you all have a GREAT Thanksgiving.